Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Okay, So I Was Wrong

If any of my unfathomably loyal readers remember, quite recently I called "Everyday" by Rusko the track of 2011. That may or may not have been slightly premature. I'll admit, it's probably going to be my song of the year, but this one is going to top the charts, no doubt.

I'm sure all you remember the track we 'raved' to back in middle school.... "Sandstorm" by Darude. Love it or hate it, its impact was preposterously widespread. Fast forward a decade to 2011, EDM is on a meteoric rise. Along comes one of the nastiest producers out there, Vaski, who decides it's time to bring the old beast back to life. While it's not technically released yet, may I present to you...

Darude - Sandstorm (Vaski Remix)



(P.S. This was a leak, and I'm being naughty by posting this. If anyone wants it down, email me, etc. Hell, the youtube video might not even be up tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment