Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vibrations? Well Ain't That Special

So I have posted previously about some technology that will eventually become a reality all over the world. I chanced upon these two videos and I'm astounded.



This is the UK club, SMACK. Definitely one of the freshest rooms I have ever seen. Hopefully, I can make the trek out to the lonely island and see what's grapes. The room doesn't seem that big, but it's only a matter of time before humongous rooms get this triptastic covering.

Sidenote: The LED lights are extremely ecofriendly and are also not prone to overheating.



This video is the shit. There's already two locations in Rotterdam and Amsterdam that have the piezoelectric dance floor. Check out this ecodance philosophy, it's a pretty cool idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment