Thursday, December 23, 2010

A.K.A. P Dubb

The team used to call me P Dubb, a reference to Paul Walker of the Fast and Furious film series. I never knew if it was because I preferred chucks as racing shoes, an Eclipse (GS-TEVE) as my chariot, or the fact that I'm white. I like to think it was a combination of all three.


The Fast Five helped me come to a conclusion I had been vacillating on: I'm proud to be a tuner, and happy to call Fast and Furious the best tuner car film series ever made.

Who remembers this gem from childhood? I even got my dad to buy me one of those rings.


All the hype around the cool greys (yeeeghhh in my best pusha imitation) had me back browsing jordan release dates. When all of the sudden, I realized my #2 grail drops this april! Gotta save one of these winter break checks for that move.

No comments:

Post a Comment