Monday, December 13, 2010

Too Much to Blog, Wont Sleep in Time.

What started a Prince, would one day become the Drift King.



Silly kids, 2wdriftings for kids xP.



Bill Murray at the Liquor Store



“Absolutely no bullshit here. It was a slow day at the liquor store i work at. My manager was taking a smoke break around back. Bill Murray walked in. he was wearing big shades and a hat. he didn’t want to be noticed. he asked where our grain alcohol was. i was dumbfounded. i loved bill murray’s work. i grew up on ghostbusters. the life aquatic is one of the few movies that makes me bawwww like an infant. i couldn’t even think of how i could begin to praise him, so instead i pointed out the everclear. he took a pint off the shelf, put a mouth ful in his mouth, pulled out a lighter, and shot a flame in the middle of the store. he slapped a twenty on the counter and whispered, ‘No one’s gonna believe you.’”

Bill Murray in a Parallel Universe


I was sitting at home reading the Bill Murray stories when all of a sudden there's a knock at the door. I go to answer the door and see that it is myself. I looked to the mirror we keep by the door and see my reflection that is not me. I've been replaced with a gray-haired and bearded man. I turn back to myself at the door way and tell me, "No one will ever believe you." I then close the door and look into the mirror in which I am myself.

Fuck you Bill Murray. Fuck you.

Credit: FauxToe's

1 comment:

  1. Bill Murray was studying pre-med at regis university in colorado to become a doctor until he was caught at o'hare airport smuggling 9 pounds of marijuana.

    ReplyDelete